Lazerultra Top - Made In France
Combining the latest textile laser cutting and heat sealing technology, Raidlight created the Lazerdry range in 2015. This range is a collection entirely designed and manufactured from our base at Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse, France.
The Lazerultra jersey is a comprehensive mix of technology. Its compressive effect, its seamless design and its lightness (100 g) make it perfect for running. It acts as a second skin giving you freedom of movement and exceptional comfort!
Completely made in France with RdryW² technology that allows for super fast drying, the Raidlight LazerUltra will become your go-to choice of top for the start of any race.
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Lazer Technology: optimal cutting and assembly
- Close fitting
- Flat seams
- Half-zip collar for ventilation management
- Made in France (in Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse)
Benefits and Protection
- Muscle maintenance
- Compression fabric
- Comfortable(second skin feel)
- Quick drying
- 80 % Polyamide
- 20 % Elastane
- Wash at 30°C maximum (inside out to protect transfers)
- Do not use Fabric Softener
- Do not Iron
- Raidlight will repair the product with there is an hitches.