Terms and Conditions
RaidLight Summer Apparel Giveaway
OFFICIAL US CONTEST RULES
- 1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- 2. SPONSORS: Group Rossignol USA, Inc.
- 3. ADMINISTRATOR: Group Rossignol USA, Inc., 1413 Center Drive, Park City, UT 84098 ("Administrator").
- 4. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. and the District of Columbia who (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and (2) have Internet access. The Sweepstakes is void in the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries and any of their agents, advertising, promotional and other agencies, and the immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/directors/officers are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize (each and collectively, "Prize(s)".
- 5. HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins at 1:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time ("MST") on Friday, June 30, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m MST Sunday July 8, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"), according to Administrator's time clock. To enter this Sweepstakes, please access the sweepstakes application at http://cloud.news.rossignol.com/raidlight_irunfar_ giveaway and complete the entry process. Entrants are required to input their name, email address, and other requested information on the landing page form. The order of these steps may vary. These steps will enter you in the Sweepstakes. Only one Entry per day per email address and natural person is allowed during the Sweepstakes Period. Valid Entries must be submitted via the online method as described above or through Sponsors offline entry collection. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period as determined by the computer time on Sponsor's server. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the allowable Entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities or any other online methods will void all of that participant's entries.
- 6. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Sponsors reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants. Illegible and/or incomplete Entries and Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsors, Administrator and their agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected Entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the Entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsors reserve the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of Entries and/or the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the Entry is submitted. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants agree to receive updates, special offers, newsletters, etc. from Sponsors in the form of email communications. Entrants may choose to unsubscribe from these communications at any time. Sponsors will never sell or share email addresses with third parties.
- 7. PRIZES: Prize package below is intended for each winner.
Each of 2 North American winners will receive one of each of the below based on size and color availability
- One pair of RaidLight shorts or skort ; value not to exceed $89.95 MSRP
- One RaidLight short sleeve shirt or tank top ; value not to exceed $99.95 MSRP
- One RaidLight neck gaiter; value not to exceed $19.95 MSRP
- One RaidLight hat; value not to exceed $29.95 MSRP
- 8. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: All winners are potential winners until their status has been verified ("Potential Winners"). Potential Winners will be notified by email using the email address provided in the Sweepstakes Entry ("Prize Notification") and each Potential Winner must respond by email within seven (7) calendar days of the date of the Prize Notification (the "Deadline"), with Potential Winner's full name and mailing address ("Mailing Information"), where Administrator and/or Sponsors can send his/her Prize(s) (if warranted), and any other requested, pertinent information for Prize distribution. The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If any Potential Winner does not respond to the Prize Notification by the Deadline and provide all requested information, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner (for each unclaimed Prize) will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received for the original drawing. Sponsors and Administrator are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of Potential Winners' to receive their Prize Notification or for Sponsors or Administrator to receive Potential Winners' response. Return of any Prize Notification or Sweepstakes Documents as undeliverable, the inability of Sponsors or Administrator to contact a Potential Winner, the failure of a Potential Winner to contact Sponsors or Administrator in a timely manner, the inability of a Potential Winner to accept or receive the Prize for any reason, and/or the non-acceptance by a Potential Winner of any Prize for any reason will result in disqualification of such Potential Winner, and alternate Potential Winner(s) will be selected randomly from all remaining eligible entries received. Potential Winners who receive Prizes are known as the "Winners".
- 9. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of all Prizes will be determined at the Sponsor's sole discretion. All Prizes are subject to availability. All Prizes must be redeemed over the following dates: July 7, 2018 – July 30, 2018 as stated above in section (7) “Prizes”. Winners are not entitled to any surplus between the actual retail value of his/her Prize and its stated approximate value (“ARV”), and any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Administrator, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. All prizes are non-transferable. The Grand Prize is awarded to the Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All Prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Acceptance, participation in and/or use of the Prizes are at the Winners' sole risk and Sponsors and Administrator are not responsible for damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use and/or misuse of any of the Prizes. Sponsors and Administrator reserve the right to verify eligibility of all Winners. Prizes will be awarded by email, U.S. Mail, Federal Express, UPS and/or other shipping method, in Administrator's and/or its Prize suppliers' sole discretion, using the information provided in the Sweepstakes Entry.
- 10. If any Winner is unable to participate in or accept a Prize or any portion of a Prize for any reason, Sponsors and Administrator shall have no further obligation to such Winner. Any and all activities related to each Prize are at the Winner's own risk and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities.
- 11. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes and fees and any license and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All expenses and incidentals and other applicable taxes or charges not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the responsibility of the Winner. The ARV of Prizes may be reported as income (on a 1099 form) to a Winner, and the Winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt and use of a prize not specified herein as being provided, including luggage fees, ground transportation, additional meals, gratuities and souvenirs.
- 12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting a Prize, participants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules the decisions of the Sponsors, Administrator and/or their designees, and their respective privacy policies, (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsors and Administrator and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or their participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any Prize or participation in any Prize-related activities); and (c) to be contacted by Sponsors and/or Administrator via e-mail. By accepting a Prize, each Winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness (voice, biographical information, city and state of residence, statements, photograph, recordings, and any information available on their Facebook page) for advertising and promotional purposes, except where prohibited by law. Sponsors and/or Administrator reserve the right to make changes or additions to these Official Rules and/or extend the dates of this Sweepstakes for any reason at any time. Sponsor's and/or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- 13. RELEASE: All decisions of Sponsors and Administrator are final and binding; and entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. By accepting a Prize, each Winner agrees to release the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage arising from or in connection with awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of Prize or participation in any Prize-related activities. Sponsors and Administrator reserve the right to use the Sweepstakes for publicity purposes in any media, and to use the name, likeness, and hometown name and/or Prize information of selected entrants as part of that publicity, without any compensation or prior review unless prohibited by law. Any such use with respect to minors shall be subject to prior approval of parent or legal guardian. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of selected entrants, and selected entrants who are U.S. residents may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded Prize. This Sweepstakes is void outside the continental US, and where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes, including any alleged NEGLIGENCE of any of the Released Parties; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors and Administrator disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's and/or Administrator's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsors and/or Administrator may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines such Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or representatives of Sponsors and/or Administrator. Use of any automated system to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- 14. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: In order to participate in this Sweepstakes, participants will be required to supply certain information about themselves. Sponsors have specified which information is mandatory in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. This information will be used by Sponsors for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and for marketing purposes, but will not be sold or rented to third parties.
- 15. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Salt Lake City, Utah; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, the Sponsors and the Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Utah.
WINNER'S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Group Rossignol USA, Inc. 1413 Center Drive, Park City, UT 84098.